Health Hoja Verde chocolate
Chocolate is the most commonly consumed natural pleasure food in the world. Cocoa beans have a high content of flavonoids, which are natural antioxidants. These antioxidants attack “free radicals”. Thus antioxidants may increase levels of nitric oxide in the blood stream, which in turn helps our blood vessels dilate and improve blood flow and reduce the blood clot formation.
Hoja Verde dark chocolate contains high proportions of cocoa and very little sugar. Several scientific studies confirm that dark chocolate ensures:
• a reduction of the arterial tension
• an improvement of the blood flow in the brains
• a reduction in risk of heart attacks
• a preventation of cellular damage
• a reduction of bad cholesterol and an improvement of good cholesterol
• an improvement of the metabolism of sugar in the blood; it can reduce the risk of diabetes when the chocolate is consumed in moderation
• an improvement of the liver function
And dark chocolate is used in treatment of glaucoma.
In addition, dark chocolate:
• makes you more alert and boosts your mood by the neurotransmitter phenylethylamine in chocolate. Phenylethylamine increases the sensation of well-being and produces feelings similar to those of falling in love. For more ingredients of chocolate and affects our brains see: http://mens-en-gezondheid.infonu.nl/dieet/81448-chocolade-samenstelling.html
• helps to relieve chronic fatigue syndrome
• is a natural energy generator
To see other links: www.hojaverdegourmet.com